Friday, March 13, 2009

Sorry 'bout that(:

Okay, I haven't blogged in a while, but I had to make a journal cover for English class so I typed in "Lexi Skembo" knowing there HAD to be something, and my little twins and my little Arnold cousins came up, but not me, but I wasn't fully able to use everything since it was blocked at school, so I have pictures of all the Arnolds but Katie and Sam ): and I don't think I have any of my own siblings. Wierd huh? But, oh well, anyways I clicked on a picture of Jakey just now and Marla's blog came up and I realized I was tagged! Crazy, huh? (: haha.


1.I was asked to name 5 things that I do for myself:
a. my hair and makeup (so much fun!)
b. read!
c. shop(: (well it's SOMETIMES my money)
d. draw
e. run!(:

2.Name 5 kind things I do for friends, my children or partner:
a. make pictures for my franss and sisterss(:
b. babysit
c. teach how to.... (insert here)
d. read to the girls... and sometimes the boys (my cousins and baby siters)
e. clean

3.Name 5 kind things I've done for a strangers:
a. held open a door
b. held a baby
c. picked up something they (or the kiddos) dropped
d. grabbed something they couldn't (suprisingly there ARE shorter people)
e. commented on something they had or was wearing (nice comments, duh)

4.Name 5 hobbies I enjoy:
a. baking
b. running
c. reading
d. dancing
e. singing

Now let me see...
1. Mike (dad)
2. Jerel
3. i have no clue fer the rest!

No comments: