Monday, March 16, 2009

Soo? Spring Breakkkk.

Yaawwnn! So I'll have to tell you everything, it's March the 16Th and my spring break is already planned kinda. So, on Friday I sat and stayed at home bored until around 5 when my grand-parents picked us (Michaela and me) up to go eat at Gloria's (a Salvadorian restaurant), then we spent the night there and on Saturday we went shopping. We spent the night again and then on Sunday we went to church with them and after we ate at Ponchos when my mommy came and picked us up. We got home and my mom locked herself in her room so she could finish two final papers (yikes.) Today everyone is working, so I am at home just doing whatever, should prolly clean my room, but I'll do that later. Ah!! Phone just vibrated... oh text from Brandon. He he. Well tomorrow I'm going to Six Flags! Yippee! And on Wednesday I get to go to my dad's and hang with the childrens and my new friends, Meiyah, Me maw, Cameron, Justin, and JT(: woo that'll be fun. I'll be at my dad's until Sunday, then I'll be at my mom's.

Okay, well Marla talking about Evie and Sophie and there silly things they do, and my baby sisters and all the funny things they do on accident (yeah right) and my cousin who's about to turn two, and all the boy stuff has me thinking. Soon, I'll be in high school, scary right? All my family like my aunts, parents, grandparents, uncles... etc etc., they always say stuff about me going into high school, and they don't realize, I'm prolly more scared then they are. They already went through it all, but they finished in the '90s (or early '00s), it's changed I promise. But let's drop that.

So, I noticed that I like the newer stuff like the fast beat hip-hopish type of Spanish music(: Like Shakira, I love her. Haha I really like Taylor Swift too. But she's a white girly(:



PS... Marla thanks fer offering to help but I had to turn it in on Thursday, so even if you did help I couldn't use them): Thank you... I love you alot alot(: XOXO

No comments: