Friday, March 13, 2009

Sadness about Life):

Okay, so I already posted today but I didn't post my heart out. Well, today starts my spring break, but yesterday wasn't a very good last day before break. I got to school and found out a boy in my history and who had gym when I had drill, had died. Noone knew how, but it was very sad. He was a boy had friends but not many, he was tall and on the bigger side, he had curly red hair and white eyebrows and he could be mean, but it was only because people picked on him so much. There are these boys that I know, I know one of them fairly well, they were two of his best friends and they were crying so hard all day. I was thinking, what if that had been my best friend? I won't use Elizabeth because I've known her my whole life and they only knew him a few years, so I'll use.... hmm... Mallory. I know her family fairly well so they would've called me. Or even if I had've came to school and found out, I would be in emotional distress. That is so hard to lose someone your close to, I would know. Every year it seems someone dies that I am fairly close to. It is sad and we even talked about him at the Shore(church thing I go to in Rockwall), it was super hard and I was very close to tears. It seems we can never get anywhere without death, it's a road block away from God, you either turn to or away.

Oh oh, I didn't say anything from the Shore... well I got there and we went into the service then to small groups, well then I walked outside and saw Skinner!! He moved and I barely see him ever, when I saw him I screamed so loud and ran up to him. I gave him a HUGE hug and he was like "LEXIIIIIII!! MY BFF I MISSED YOU!!!!" It was so much fun, I ended up hanging out with Caitlin, Caroline, Jerel, Niles, and two other guys that I can't think of at this moment. It was exciting (: hahahaa. I also saw Morgan Eicher and Madison who I haven't seen because they go to a private school here in... wherever it is, DC(Dallas Christian).

I'll post some pictures from lately if I can find any(:


Okay this is Skinner (Jeremy) in seventh grade!(:


This is Morgan Gnader and me(:


This is me and my little brother when I first got my new phone(:

MEE the other day(: aren't I adorable?


2 comments:

Arizona Arnolds said...

Awsome! I love hearing about you. I will see if I can't help you find a picture of your sibs, Katie and Sam
(could you go back to July when we were in MO together?)
Your post reminded me what a good helper and kind cousin you are. Luv Ya!

Janika said...

Speaking of kids at school dying, ask your dad what he knows about the Pearl Jam song, Jeremy's Spoken. He knows how rough high school can be. Our challenges may be different from yours, but we all have the same truth. I only had 2 parents to help me get through it, but my biggest help came from Heavenly father. You have Him and almost 4 parents. You will do fine.