Monday, March 16, 2009

Pictures... Enjoy(:









i guess i have some splainin to do.
Left to Right(; top to bottom
1.Veronica, Mikayla, Me, And Kara(: free day in Drill Team
2. Me, Mom, Nana, Avery and Aunt Tab (family get together)
3. Aunt Tab and Me 13th birthday party
4.Me and my baby sister when Aunt Rissy came to visit
5.Aunt Rissa and the twins, that's how it'd be if she had twins!!
6.Me, Aunt Rissa, and one of the girls
7. Alex, Mikayla and me with super cool moustaches, except fer Alex
8. Mikayla and me, our eyes. need i say more?
9.The twins, Rissa, Me and my dad....
There you have it(:




























1 comment:

Janika said...

It's funny, I always think when you guys are gone "I need to get some pictures of everybody, but there is so much going on when you are all here that I just don't think to do it.