Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm just a little moody at the pointt. ):

There's so much to say, but so little time. Sigh. Yeah well in a few days I'll be thirteen. It'll be a great. I've been thinking... What am I going to do? I'll be in eighth grade. Then ninth. After summer it'll be totally different. I'll be on the bottom floor at school. I'll still be shorter than more than three quarters of the school. But I'll also be in such a different place. I honestly don't know what to do. My friends are the best. They are such amazing people. So is my familia. But still. I'm totally scared. It'll be genuinely different. Ugh. Guys are still a pain in the neck. Lately my backs been hurting, my hair won't go the right way, my clothes are making my mad, my make up always looks retarded [[even if there's none on]], friends have been irritating here and there, and the guys WHO KNOWS WHAT TO DO WITH THEM??


I'm really very mad. I was supposed to go to Utah, but it didn't work out that way. UGHH. Instead I have to just stay at home. I should be with my aunt or grandma at about this time. I shouldn't even be home until the eighth. But nothing ever works out in my favor it seems. ALSO MATT IS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES!! HE NEVER KNOWS WHEN TO JUST CLOSE HIS TRAP. UGHHH.

I thought I was in a good mood but I'm not.

LIST OF WHY I AM IN A BADDDD MOOD:

1. my hair.
2. Matt
3. Jerel
4. Clayton
5. my party planning
6. my phone
7. IMM TIREDD
8. I should be in Utah

1 comment:

Janika said...

My thirteenth birthday was the worst. I had to leave my grandma's house and travel 6 hours to my mom's cousin's house that I didn't even know. We had hot dogs, which I hated and my mom bought a frozen chocolate cake, and I hated chocolate cake.