Thursday, July 17, 2008

EVERYTHINGGG. Liffeee ((:

I just got back from Missouri. It was a total awesome vacation. I saw my baby Sophie. She's totally full of personality. She's so cute. I love her. I also saw Evie, Katie, Jake, and Sam. Sam had his moods, but he was still a blast. He's hilarious. Katie and I got along so well it was great I had so much fun. Jake never looks diff. Evie gave us window art. Loll. I love her monkey noise. OH OH AH AH. Marla was a blast. She's so cute. I know I shouldn't say that about her since she's my aunt and all... but she is. She's awesome.

I went to a blueberry farm. I met a boy.. No need to say more.

Life's great. I've been so happy lately. It's a wonderful mood. I lovee lovee lovee it. I can't wait until my Mommy's (LISAAAAA) birthday. I love that woman. She taught me so much.

She doesn't know how lucky I am. You don't get lucky until you have my family. My aunts, grandparents, uncles, cousins, sisters and brothers, parents, Ken, everyone. I'm glad I have the people I do. (((:

REMINDERSSSS::::
LEXIS BIRTHDAY IS AUGUST 8Th!!! GO MEE!!!

3 comments:

Janika said...

I thought it was funny that you call yourself Lexi Blueberry--wherever you got that from, and that you fall for a blueberry boy--who doesn't even like blueberries.

For everyone else, he is the farm owner's son and his dad gave her his cell phone number so they have been texting for two days. Funny

Arizona Arnolds said...

Yes! Now this is the blog I have been waiting for. Look how darling and informative you can be when you get the itch. Katie will be suprised to hear you are texting Mr. Blueberry Jr. Hehehe.
P.S. Miss Monkey misses you too :)

Yamaha Drummer said...

I am so glad you had fun, and mad that I couldn't go! BTW, I have noticed a remarkable difference in you the past few days, and I like it.