Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yeahh yeahh(((:

Sup, I'm really bored. I was just thinking. Like 3 hours ago my friend had me listen while he three wayd my other friend. They ended up talking about who he likes. Mikaela Pain and my name came up. Well, technically he didn't say it. She didn't know, but I did. This is a problem.. he's like my total best guy friend. I love him to death... but in the way I love Issac, Emylie, Claire, Michael, Andrew, the twins, Lizabeth and Mallory... Well life confuses the heck out of me... I don't know.

I really want to finish the last book of the Twilight series. I finished the third one in two days tops. Now that I'm at my moms, I have no time. I yi yi. I'm texting my little heart out and talking to my friends... Chilling with my peeps and my family... Not my fault I have a social life. I really got a chance to think today. I watched like 4,000 movies [[exaggeration if you didn't catch on.]] I thought alot on friends, family, and future relationships. My friend and I thought of something that really sounds like me...

I'm the type of girl who's obbsessed with her friends and phone. I love to shop. But when I'm around certain people I don't have the right feeling. I finally realized what it was... They were cursing, and laughing at jokes that my little ears should'nt listen to. And I'm the type of girl who without my Savior and family... I'd be nothing.

1 comment:

Janika said...

You will find yourself learning a lot of things about who you really are and who you really want to be. We are proud of you. Your dad is crazy about you.