Thursday, October 23, 2008

Saay huhh??

Guess who is back? ME!! I have not posted for a while [because my brother is ALWAYS on.] Anyways my best guy friend since sixth grade (Gavin), replaced me, oh well, then last week I started talking to Stephen. Now, Stephen is MY BEST FRIEND!!! It is amazing; he always cracks me up and he tries his hardest to be there for me. I can tell him anything and I trust him SO much. I could never say that completely for Gavin without hesitating. So, I guess this better. Whenever I give Stephen hugs he goes, hi buddy. It makes me smile. (: I text him not stop, so if I'm texting... he is probably in the list!!!



And I don't know what else to put, oh for the family who's wondering about my dancing, EVERYDAY at least one girl and officer comment on how good my right splits are getting and how PERFECT my left ones are. OH YEAH!! ((:



AND... I'm doing SWELL athletic wise. And I REALLY LIKE MATH!!! SHOCK... My class is amazing (I have Brandon, Morgan, Sarabeth, Amanda, Kaylee, Daniel and Gracin to keep me company) and I love Ms. Ambro to death!!! It is great(: Anyways, I'm a busy child. (: BYE ILY

3 comments:

Arizona Arnolds said...

good job on your splits! when you say new friend do you mean "friend" or "FRIEND"? Yea, that is what I thought. You man killer you!

Janika said...

What kind of math are you doing? Is it Geometry, or Algebra? I always liked geometry. I want to take Trig and calculus now because never did.

Hope you had a good weekend with us. We always love it when you are here, and love you wherever you are.

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun. Enjoy being kooky now..

--
Jenifer
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices