Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FUTBOL <33 ((:

Hi hi. I just got back from a game. It was so so so much fun. I hung out with my girlies and saw a whole bunch of people that I miss. I saw Alex Rak and I haven't forever but he was way cooler then I gave him credit for. I also saw a lot of other people. Two people got hurt... one from their team and one from ours. Trevor Newell got hurt on our team. He got back up though. I don't know if he is okay though. I also saw JERELLLL like a million times. Everytime I gave him a hug and even a high five through the gate thing. It was hilarious. We were being so so crazy!! We did the "Give me one, give me two, give me three, break it down now, WHAT??!!?!" thingy ma bob. I cracked everyone up when they went WHAT and thirty seconds later I said it. We did our novelty dance [bend and snap] and we did really good and we only had two days to practice!!! WOOT WOOT. Tomorrow is NJHS thing. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Janika said...

Sounds like fun. Enjoy being kooky now. I miss those days. Your dad doesn't like it when I'm whacky.

Unknown said...

Kooky is fun, Just if you see a boy, RUN!

Unknown said...

We always love it when you are here, and love you wherever you are.

--
Jenifer
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices