Monday, December 31, 2007

lalala

Well um I only have one more day after today of break. YAY!! I can't wait to see my besties! I miss my friends soo I'm excited! Well uhh...I'm only on today [[i could be playing guitar hero]] because Janika wanted me to write haha. Anyways yeah... I'm bored.

This Christmas break has been a koolio one! I hung out with my...x bestie sidney for 2 days && um saw my lovely cuzs beautifal Avery && obnoxious Cody haha. I got to see my Papaw && grandad && nana. On Christmas Eve we [[me && mikey]] went to my dads, where we got rockband. ok well im on the phone, txtin, and listenin 2 my lil girl soo ya well im getting off. BUBYE!! lov3 ya'll huns!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

wow, i can't believe you have to back to school tomorrow! sounds like you had a great break. we love you lexi!!

Janika said...

You blog like you text :) I'm proud of you for keeping up. We miss you over here. I t was great to have you with us for the whole week. Hopefully you will be able to see grandma and grandpa next weekend with us, and I may even have the babies by then. If I do, you will probably have to come see me in the hospital and make sure everybody else has fun without me. Lotsa love

Arizona Arnolds said...

Lexi, love your blog. Great idea to put in pictures of your friends. I saw you holding a baby and had to write to say how lucky you are to be a big sister again! Love and Hugs, Aunt Marla

Janika said...

Ahhemm!! Excuse me. Time for another post, eh?